Mr and Mrs Williams project di hit a few snags as we went along, we had a few problems with previously installed electrics and blocked drainage, other than that went OK, we completed the following works:
Taking out previous kitchen ,utility, ceiling beams and so on
We put in new LED lights to the ceiling, under cabinet and plinth lighting as well as relocated all ofthe electrical points to accomodate the new kitchen
We re-plastered the ceilings and most of the walls to the kitchen and all of the walls to the utility
The project included underfloor heating and well as fully tiling the floor area
Relocated the plumbing supplies for the new designer radiator and island unit.
The project included pull-out larders, and waste storage systems and gramnite worktops to the kitchen area